i’ve forgotten how to write an intro.
( bear with me )
ughhh my formatting ;/
two weeks ago ( haha guilty for skipping yet another week ) – i did an award saturday aka all liebster awards and that took a lot of my brain cells.
BUT I’M BACK … with tags this time!
here are the tags i’ll be doing in order:
1. top ten favorite feelings tag ( my first ever tag! ) – btw i tag everyone for this
2. the talents tag
3. small joys tag #1
4. small joys tag #2
𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚐
thank you to hemalatha @frame of the soul for my first ever tag! it’s much appreciated ❤
( also i know you nominated me months ago, so sorry for the long wait
list out ten of your favorite feelings – it’s honestly that simple!
➸ ➸ ➸
- taking a warm shower ( especially after an exhausting day )
- the cool grass under your feet ( also there’s something about it calming down your stress levels )
• 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓿𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓼
- when your alarm rings but then you remember it’s saturday
- finally finishing a presentation, a speech, a play
- when the next season / movie / episode comes out!! ( MY WEBTOONS AND DRAMAS ehe )
- nature has always given me a peace that my home environment never been able to
- taking a walk by yourself ( just sorting through your thoughts )
- listening to music ~ always
- finishing working out
since there is no given amount of people to tag, i tag anyone who wants to do this!
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚐
thank you srisha @sky and soil for the tag ~ lots of love ❤
- thank the person who tagged you.
- mention the creator of the tag and provide a link to their blog. [ evin ]
- use the tag’s logo.
- answer the 7 questions you were asked.
- create 7 new questions or pass on the same questions
- tag 7 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- what’s your talent? it can be anything you’re good at.
- add your favorite quote!
- finally… Just have fun with it!
- if you could change your blog name to something else what would it be?
oh my goodness i’ve had so many thoughts about this! probably something like ‘saltwater taffies’ and in a cursive font like…
ooh well something like that!
2. what motivates you to work hard?
honestly i have no idea! maybe thinking about the positive impact of it! ( though it can be hard, i’m mostly a pessimist *sighs* )
3. what inspired you to start blogging?
basically i wanted to have an impact somewhere ( online ) and so…
4. what are your hobbies?
acting, binging netflix, tennis, writing, watercoloring, sometimes i read fanfiction, designing rooms ( like interior designing i suppose )
5. can you choose your fav food and if you can, then what is it?
aww man i don’t know.
6. what emoji do you constantly use?
according to my recent emojis it’s ” ❤ “
7. if you had Aladdin’s magic carpet where would you want it to take you?
LONDON 😮 ( i like to think i’d fit right in since herbal tea is mostly what i drink )
what my talent is
my favorite quote
its always: ” sometimes the hardest people to love are the ones who need it the most”
- raven @ghoom gayi, ghoom gayi
- dulcy @dulcy blogs
- bree @the long voyage
- eleanor @wishing upon a star
- @top tamil talk
- prerna @besondersite
- anna @diversions3000
if you don’t want to do this that’s ok!
- a funny phrase you had as a child ( ex. archeology phase )
- who is an inspiration to you?
- what was your favorite childhood toy?
- which fictional character do you wish you could meet?
- song type(s) ? ( pop, rap, etc )
- favorite meme?
- ocean or forest?
𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚐 #𝟷 𝚊𝚗𝚍 #𝟸
thank you to eleanor @wishing upon a star for this tag ❤ you’re so sweet
and a thank you to azeezat @thoughts and reflections for this tag as well! ❤
- thank the blogger who tagged you.
- list 15 of your small joys.
- tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy. feel free to say why.
my small joys
- a smile 🙂
- a sweet comment on a blog post ❤
- realising that today in fact was not a bad day!
- finishing a book / webtoon
- inside jokes with my friends 🤣
- bullet journalling
- nature 🌱
- a warm cup of tea 🍵
- netflix 💻
- books and writing
- listening to music
- my hobbies
- watercoloring ( deserves it’s own spot haha )
- sunflowers 🌻
𝚒 𝚝𝚊𝚐… ( #𝟷 𝚊𝚗𝚍 #𝟸 )
- raisa @truly raisa ~ she writes really meaningful posts!
- kaelyn @kaelyn’s life ~ her posts are always fun to read!
- erin @reading on a star ~ her book reviews are always to point!
- catie @catie blogs ~ sweet and funny posts!
- @mecurytwin ~ great poems!
- martina @planet of positivity ~ yay for more positivity!
- victoria @the crazy potato ~ crazy but in a good way!
- raven @raven’s blog and journal ~ she writes wonderful stories!
- evin @a curly sue’s ramblings ~ lots of laughs!
- aanya @soaring firebolt ~ her poems are very thoughtful!
well that’s all!
let’s just pretend this is a smooth ending because i’m clueless
maybe next time i’ll have something.
please continue to show your support towards revolving issues all around the world. this is not a trend – thus support should always been shown despite whether society is posting about it.
support black trans lives
★ ★ ★
donate for free
★ ★ ★
donate to cancer – it needs more funding
★ ★ ★
please take the time to educate yourself on other issues around the world and see what you can do to help [ here ]
goodbye moi frens