these awards have celebrated their 2 month anniversary on my to – do list and i sure am guilty of it
here i am ready to kick down that wall and in style *cue loud music over my teachers monotone voice* ( almost in style )
school can be draining, especially when you look at your grades, but as long as the teacher doesn’t call on me i should be fine. sometimes i turn my camera off and watch netflix but hey no one questions it because they all just assume im i n s e c u r e which is half the truth, the other part being that it’s a little too obvious that i’m not focusing when i laugh because who laughs in math??
just as im writing this my teacher announces the deadly words: pOp qUiZ
rip grade : (
what is my intro? maybe i’m trying to put off the actual post and add to the endless scrolling
yeah i don’t know
i blame online school for my rambling and 7 hour access to the internet so i can write this post
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛
( not the random school vibes – we don’t need them here )
short summary: i’ve been nominated for 5 different libester awards, and i’m determined to get them all done so they don’t haunt me
✰ ✰ ✰
- thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- answer the 11 questions given to you
- nominate 11 other bloggers
- ask your nominees 11 questions
- notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
thank you to aanya @soaring firebolt for my first liebster award nomination! do check out her blog especially if you’re a potterhead!
1. do you like stories?
yes! i don’t read much these days ( yeah i said i would ) but it’s always a wonderful feeling to get into a beloved book or fanfic which helps me ignore that endgame is still canon 😦 i also love writing ( i’ve said this so many times but writing means a lot when it comes naturally )
2. which country do you belong to?
3. when is your birthday?
can’t say since this is personal info – but it hasn’t come up yet : )
4. suggest me a story theme.
lost. ( i’m here for the bittersweet stuff : P )
5. what inspired you writing blogs?
a few of my in real life friends like ash @starlight strands and eleanor @wishing upon a star were on the internet as well as a lot of people in my friend group had instagram or tiktok yes really! or really a footprint online and i decided why not
+ so much overthinking
6. if you have a wish then what would it be?
everyone being happy ❤
7. describe yourself.
i really don’t know but … an ambivert / infp : )
8. what is your favorite place you want to visit again.
my room – i literally live there
9. one weakness you want to overcome.
overthinking / being insecure – it really does affect many aspects and accounts for missed opportunities *sighs*
10. what were your learnings during this corona pandemic?
working out is isn’t that bad ( when you do it on your own ) *i am not an alien i promise*
11. your favorite song / quote.
going with a song – i’m always switching. but the one that’s stuck around the longest for and i still love ( despite not listening to it a lot these days ) is If You Want Love – NF
to those who i’ve nominated – sorry if you are a award free blog, i try to check but as you all know i miss things sometimes.
check out their blogs! ⬇️
➵ maeflower @musings of a maeflower
➵ ananya @the simple little things
➵ indie @indie’s essays
➵ joy @rabbithole comics
➵ jofina @meraK_Ibe with jophiel
➵ srisha @sky and soil
➵ abby @i’m storyteller
➵ el @elated books
➵ shanessa @my days in montana
➵ chloé @chloé lights
➵ mary @middle mary
because i am lazy and the idea of coming up with 55 question is intimidating i’ll be asking the same questions to all 55 nominees.
( scroll down to the end of this post for the questions hehe )
thank you maame for nominating me ❤ you can find her @pan elixir – visit her blog!
- when and why did you start blogging?
i had a response to a question similar to this so in summary: a lot of people had an online ‘footprint’ and i wanted to have one as well. i thought blogging would be a little something fun to do especially being so bored in quarantine. also – i started blogging towards the end of may 2020.
- whom do you like the most in this world?
my invisible cat
- how do you motivate yourself during tough times?
i listen to that one song
i currently am obsessed withon repeat and take a nap which just helps me shut out the world for a bit and calm down.
- what is your favourite colour?
- what is your first ambition?
to make a positive change 💛
- name any three friends in your life?
everyone in this wonderful blogging community!
- what is your hobby?
i love to watercolor – something about it is so calming
- which is your favorite quote?
“sometimes the hardest people to love are the ones who need it the most”
- describe you in a word
- which is your favourite movie?
oh no – cue marvel lecture.
i’ll spare you all this time with a very short answer with zero explanation ( your welcome ) : Dr. Strange.
- – – – none – – –
check out their blogs! ⬇️
➵ krisha @krisha’s cozy corner
➵ addie and neria @life in pajamas
➵ ju @the ju photography
➵ @the brunette londoner
➵ @being flawsome
➵ ayesha @mughal creations
➵ @the girl online
➵ @here for you
➵ amber @amber reads
➵ beesawlah @keeping up with AFFY
scroll down to the end of this post for questions!
ahh shrisha thank you so much for the award girl! don’t baguette to follow her @sky and soil ( au revoir, je suis désolé! ) for tons of positivity ❤
- is there anything you would want to change about yourself?
again – insecurities * sighs * and overthinking would be positive changes!
- what brightens up your day?
someone smiling at you – it’s a small bit of acceptance that can mean everything
- coffee or tea?
i drink herbal tea almost every day but i wouldn’t say no to a boba tea every now or then 😉
- do you have a fav my little pony character and if so, what is it?
oh my goodness RARITY I LOVE HER SO MUCH
i wasn’t allowed to watch my little pony when i was little but i did anyways
5. do you have a huge, huge dream or a huge goal you wanna achieve?
i’ve always loved acting and it’s huge to imagine ever having that as a career – i mean i don’t even know if that’s something i’ll still want to do ( and be good at! ) in years, but i’m hoping whatever i end up doing its something i’m truly happy with. i can’t count how many things i resent doing now due to being forced to do it.
6. most used word?
no idea! in 4th grade it was ‘ obviously ‘
7. do you correct people when they make mistakes?
it really depends. it’s important to know when to leave it be and when it’s actually important to correct them!
8. have you ever started a rumor?
no – i’ve always disliked things like that and i could never shake off the feeling of doing something like that
9. what last made you laugh until you cried?
a car. my humor :((
10. what does your last received text message say?
” i know!! just like a punching bag 🥺💖”
11. cutest thing anyone’s done for you?
make me tea at 2 am in the morning when i was coughing a lot so i would would let them sleep ❤
check out their blogs! ⬇️
➵ ada @introvert next door
➵ raghavasree @desert flower
➵ evelyn @evelynreads
➵ kerys @the everlasting library
➵ olamide @mindpilot
➵ @the girl with a pink backpack
➵ hannah @illustrated by hannah
➵ maria @beautifulpeopleinc.com
➵ chloe @chloe’s thoughts blog
➵ charlotte @beyoutifulinsideandout
➵ ariel @the book view
scroll all the way down for questions! ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
donut @tales of a poor girl – thank you for the nomination! do check her lovely blog out !
- your all-time favorite book/movie?
going with book for this one so i’m not tempted to rant about the movie! i love the ascendance trilogy series ( yeah it’s not a book but books but the more the merrier )
- iced coffee or milk tea?
iced coffee! milk tea just isn’t for me haha
- if you had the ability to turn back time, what time period would you return to?
a couple years ago…
- if you could swap lives with a celebrity for a day, who would it be?
5. if this pandemic never existed, what would you be doing right now?
playing tennis and acting : P
6. if you could get rid of one vegetable or fruit in the entire world, what would it be and why?
broccolis are meanies
7. name one musical instrument you’ve always wanted to learn how to play.
8. if you had the opportunity to make up a word and have it added to the dictionary, what would it be and what does it mean?
everyoneisbeautiful: the truth.
9. name 3 items from your wishlist.
i’m going to use ‘ i don’t know’ for this because i really don’t – my mind is blank ahh
10. if you could meet one famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
emma watson! ever since i found about her ( i was like 8 ) i’ve always loved her and she’s just so inspirational.
11. your life goals. name at least two!
1. doing something i like doing for many years to come
2. being happy in general
check out their blogs! ⬇️
➵ @south of city
➵ jasmine @bookworm
➵ @ink of the heart
➵ @the dreamer
➵ kate @kate’s beautiful journey
➵ princess @the mindful modus
➵ @a book. a thought
➵ @violet belleza
➵ @den of dreams
➵ hailey @sunshine and rain
➵ valerie @all aspects
you’ll have to scroll down!
( keep scrolling : P )
till the end…
lastly, thank you to dr namrata @pen of hearts. thank you for this nomination – i really appreciate it! she has a wonderful blog so make sure to check it out!
- what is your best childhood memory?
i’m not sure! i remember doing a fairy play when i was six though… and that was a lot of fun ( and probably cringy to watch, i literally invited my first grade teacher to it and she came )
- if you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
spend more time with the people i love.
- how do you spend your free time?
watercoloring! ( a huge change from always reading fanfics * sighs * )
- what do you feel most proud of?
making some wonderful, and amazing friends ❤
- what is the skill you’d like to learn and why?
i’d love to learn how to skateboard ( teenage movie flashbacks ) and not freak out!
- what is your strongest quality?
hmm, honestly being crazy
- if you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
– my laptop – sorry phone.
– my laptop charger
– my watercolor palette ( it comes with a paintbrush 😉 )
– watercolor papers
– my bookshelf containing books ( it counts as one?? )
- what teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
my first grade teacher helped my get out of being so shy and talking a bit more during c i r c le t i m e!
- who do you most admire in your life?
there’s honestly so many people who have been such an inspiration. it wouldn’t be fair to narrow it down to one!
- what’s the best comedy movie you have ever seen and why?
three idiots. as an Indian it’s something you will definitely watch and oh my goodness it is absolutely beautiful. it made me laugh and cry at the same time!
- do you believe in luck?
yup! but not everything has to do with it – it can be all you! ❤
everyone is welcome ~ i want to leave the last one open so anyone who wants to do this can!
for those who have been tediously scrolling you have reached the place!
here the questions ( some are the same as those i’ve answered as i liked them ) everyone i’ve nominated and those who want to do this can answer:
1. if you could swap places with a celebrity for one day who would it be?
2. one positive thing about yourself?
3. candy or chocolate?
4. favorite art medium?
5. favorite place in nature?
6. what’s your favorite riddle?
7. what’s the most ironic thing you’ve seen happen?
8. cringy memory?
9. which two people would you like to see in a movie together? ( can be absolutely anybody )
10. have you ever pranked someone? if so – what did you do?
11. suggest a one word story theme.
if you made it here – congrats on scrolling
2000 miles a lot. i hope it was worth it!
this was definitely a huge post – it could give my harry potter rant post a run for its money!
next week i’ll be doing a tag sunday ( hopefully ) but as you know i’ll probably end up drifting towards netflix to ignore my 30 pages of homework.
i guess we’ll have to see!
please continue to show your support towards revolving issues all around the world. this is not a trend – thus support should always been shown despite whether society is posting about it.
support black trans lives
★ ★ ★
donate for free
★ ★ ★
donate to cancer – lifesaving research could be lost if funds aren’t met in time
★ ★ ★
please take the time to educate yourself on other issues around the world and see what you can do to help [ here ]
remember to always look for hope ❤